SRI VIMALA VIDYALAYA (CBSE)
Plot No: 29, Amman Nagar Annex,Amman Nagar,
West K. K. Nagar (Near Ramapuram EB Office),
Chennai - 600 078.
Ph : 044 - 24725509, 24890297, 9486179959
Sri Vimala Vidyalaya is an associate of Dr.Vimala Convent Matriculation Higher Secondary School.
As the Sloka "Siddhirbhavati Karmaja" (Success is Born of Action), the Motto of Our School is "Aim, Aspire, Achieve". The School makes the children to aim and aspire to aquire the light of knowledge and the wisdom that help to achieve success in life. The value - Based education build up good character, manners, discipline, strength, strong mind and will power in the children. So that they could become bright and worthy citizens.
- Highly Sophisticated Infrastructure, Quality Ambience and Modern Amenities.
- Good Playground and Ventilated Classrooms.
- Stress Free, Child-centered and holistic Education.
- Innovative methods to achieve academic excellence.
- No compromise on the quality of education.
- Nurtures capabilities & Provides opportunities.
- Techno curriculum, E-Learning with Interactive smart boards with a projector in the Classrooms.
- Class - Digital learning an enjoyable experience.
- Spacious Airy Digital Library with a diverse range of Books.
- Audio Video Rooms Equipped with Modern Gadgets.
- Activity Oriented & Teaching Methodology:
- Continuous and Comprehensive as evaluated by CBSE.
- Choice of any Indian Languages i.e., Tamil, Hindi, Sanskrit an international Language French as optional Language.
- A Resource Room: Furnished with unique Academic Resource Materials.
- Computer Lab to enhance the Computing Skills. Science Lab to ensure Experiential Learn.
- Math's Lab to Develop the Arithmetic Skills.
- A Language Lab to Enhance Communication Skills.
- A Technology Lab with latest System with Broadband Connectivity.
- Phonics & Phonetics Lab to Foster the Communication Skills by trained Staff.
- Toy Library for Kids.
- Indoor Games: Carrom, Scrabble, Chess and Table Tennis.
- Outdoor Games: Cricket, Tennis, Volleyball, Kho-Kho, Football and Badminton.
- Special Play Area for Toddlers.
- A Karate / Silambam.
- Art and Craft. A Yoga.